About the Job:
United Support Solutions-LMT, Inc. seeks a skilled Quality Technician with growth potential to perform first piece, in-process, and final inspections on precision sheet metal/machined components and assemblies.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
- Able to use measuring and inspection tools.
- Familiar with sheet metal processes.
- Participate in Process Control.
- Familiar with ASQ Quality Technician Body of Knowledge, including GD&T, SPC, CpK, Root Cause, Preventative Actions, Process Controls, Work Instructions and Procedures.
- Familiar with ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100.
- Able to pass drug screen and criminal background check.
- Team Player with Good Work Ethic
- Self Starter
Founded in 1980, United Support Solutions-LMT, Inc. is a fast growing ISO 9001:2015 certified Northern NJ manufacturer providing a one-stop full spectrum of services to Defense, Aerospace, and Commercial industries to include sheet metal fabrication, machining, finishing, painting, powder coating, silk-screening, assembly, integration, and kitting. United Support Solutions-LMT, Inc. provides design, prototype, pilot, and production runs to support all customers’ needs for precision components, custom enclosures, brackets, chassis, panels, rack mounts, assemblies, and more.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Optional Life Insurance
- Optional Enrollment NJM Auto Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holiday Time
- 401(k) Plan
If interested in being considered for this position, and possess the above qualifications, please send your resume to: email@example.com.