About the Job:
United Support Solutions-LMT, Inc. seeks a full-time or part-time qualified MIG/TIG Welder for 1st or 2nd shifts at our Headquarters in Cedar Grove, NJ.
- Minimum 5 Years Experience.
- MIG/TIG welding capability.
- Able to weld precision components and assemblies.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Able to set-up fixtures.
- Perform operations within prescribed specifications and work procedure sheets.
- Verifies conformance of product to specifications.
- Work with Stainless Steel, Steel, and Aluminum.
- Able to keep safe, clean, and organized working environment.
- Able to pass drug screen and criminal background check.
- AWS Certifications a plus.
- Team Player with Good Work Ethic.
- Self Starter.
- Participate in Lean Enterprise/Manufacturing Transformation.
Founded in 1980, United Support Solutions-LMT, Inc. is a fast growing ISO 9001:2015 certified Northern NJ manufacturer providing a one-stop full spectrum of services to Defense, Aerospace, and Commercial industries to include sheet metal fabrication, machining, finishing, painting, powder coating, silk-screening, assembly, integration, and kitting. United Support Solutions-LMT, Inc. provides design, prototype, pilot, and production runs to support all customers’ needs for precision components, custom enclosures, brackets, chassis, panels, rack mounts, assemblies, and more.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Optional Life Insurance
- Optional Enrollment NJM Auto Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holiday Time
- 401(k) Plan
If interested in being considered for this position, and possess the above qualifications, please send your resume to: email@example.com.